Dress Like Spencer Hastings For Less

 Source

(Update: I made a new Spencer Hastings Outfit CLICK HERE)
Spencer on Pretty Little Liars is one of my favorites on the show. I love her unique style because she is not afraid to wear some things that people wouldn't pair together. This outfit is in the episode Salt Meets Wounds. I know this is not the exact outfit, but I tried to recreate it with things that were inexpensive. I hope you all like it and please leave any requests in the comments. Have a great day!

Outfit:
Dress Like Spencer Hastings For Less
Links:

Comments

  1. I actually own a headband that really looks like that one ! but it appears to have less beads or whatever. it's from Dream Out Loud by Selena Gomez cost me 4 dollars too ! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great, I love this headband because it's very simple yet chic! Thanks for the comment!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting. I always try to reply to every comment I receive.