Red Stripes

I love this outfit so much! What caught my eye when I was looking through Polyvore was this top. I love the red stripes, with the cream colored fabric. It kind of falls into the nautical trend which we are going to see everywhere this summer. If you're cold or you want to keep it a little conservative, simply add this simple black cardigan. The capri pants balance the shirt really nicely and they allow the TOMS red wedges to show. Adding simple gold bangles and studs is all it takes to accessorize and you're done. 
Hope you liked this outfit, please comment and follow!
TopShop striped top
$50 - topshop.com

Old navy cardigan
$25 - oldnavy.gap.com

Dorothy Perkins capri jeans
25 GBP - dorothyperkins.com

Toms shoes
$69 - nordstrom.com

Stud earring
30 GBP - johnlewis.com

G by Guess gold bracelet
$19 - gbyguess.com

Comments

  1. I have not seen those shoes before and they are awesome! thanks for sharing :)

    www.styleinterplay.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. your welcome! I love those shoes, they give the typical toms shoes a cool twist :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting. I always try to reply to every comment I receive.