Share the Love Award: iTalkStyle

Every now and then, I will be doing "Share the Love Award" posts where I tell you guys about one blog that I have been loving! By doing this I think that it will be a great way to get people more views and followers!
The first "Share the Love Award" goes to...

iTalkStyle makes cute Polyvore sets that show you Simple Casual Outfits to Prom Outfits. I love her sense of style and the clothes she puts together are so cute. Please go check out her blog, follow and show her some love.
  
If you want to win the next "Share the Love Award" put your blog URL and answer "Why do you want to win this award?" in the comments below!

Comments

  1. aww you are so sweet(: thank you!!! i really appreciate it(:

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting. I always try to reply to every comment I receive.