Fall/ Autumn School Outfit

Hello, how is everyone? 
It's finally fall, which means my birthday is coming up, and the weather is getting colder. I love cold weather because I get to wear the sweaters and jackets that have been in my closet this whole year. Since its not that cold here; about 70 degrees Fahrenheit; I thought it would be appropriate to put a cardigan with this outfit instead of a heavy sweater. I love the color of this cardigan with the orange top, and the black skinny pants just go with everything. My favorite part of this outfit are the owl earrings. Aren't they the cutest little thing? Okay enough of me rambling. I hope everyone is having a great day, and if you have any questions or comments, please let me know. Until next Time!
Fall/ Autumn School Outfit

Miss Selfridge cream cardigan
£28 - missselfridge.com

Top
$12 - allyfashion.com

Miss Selfridge super skinny jeans
£25 - missselfridge.com

Boots
$45 - payless.com

H M leather shoulder bag
£15 - hm.com

Owl earrings
$12 - modcloth.com

Comments