Fall Special Occasions Outfit

Since it is getting cold in most places, I thought I'd post this Fall Special Occasions Outfit. If it is cold were you live and you want to wear a dress like this, then simply add a coat over it. 
I love this dress because of the color and the detail on the neckline. I paired it with tights, because of the weather, and those wedges just go perfectly with this outfit. I am on the look out for a great pair of black wedges because I fell like they will never go out of style. 
The accessories are very simple but not boring. 
This outfit could easily be worn at a dinner party, wedding, special event, etc. I hope you all like this outfit, and if you have any questions or comments, leave them down below. 
Until Next Time.
Special Occasions Outfit #5


Dorothy Perkins burgundy party dress
£30 - dorothyperkins.com

Anna Sui microfiber tight
$18 - zappos.com

Open toe wedge shoes
£20 - peacocks.co.uk

Forever21 clutch hand bag
$17 - forever21.com

Marc by Marc Jacobs disc jewelry
£30 - harveynichols.com

Longs jewelry
$30 - macys.com

Comments