Trendy Topic: Stripes

Trendy Topic: Stripes


Hello everyone, so this post is all about stripes! I have done many outfits that have had stripes. Wearing stripes is very easy and it seems like these days everyone is where them. The trick for wearing stripes is pairing the stripes shirt for example with a simple skirt or even jeans/ pants. They can be dressed up or down, because you can pair almost anything with them. 
Now, which is better horizontal or vertical stripes? There is a misconception that vertical stripes make someone look wider, but I think it actually makes someone look smaller. For horizontal stripes I feel they make someone look much taller. 
I hope everyone likes this post and that you all found this helpful. If you guys need any outfit ideas with stripes I have some up, and I will be making some new ones. 
Outfits with stripes:

Comments