Outfit of the Day: 02/23/12

Hello everyone, this outfit was supposed to be posted yesterday, but I didn't have any time to put it up because I was studying for a Chemistry test. Anyway, this outfit is a pretty typical school outfit for me during this time of year, because it is not that cold outside. As you can see I kept the jewelry very simple because I didn't want the outfit to look over styled with a lot of accessories. Less is more!
Please leave a comment telling me what your typical school day outfit is, and if you don't go to school then tell me how you would style a casual outfit. I am really happy with how the outfit turned out and I hope you all have a great weekend.

Outfit of the Day: 02/23/12


Wallis stone top
£29 - wallis.co.uk

Mango denim skinny jeans
€35 - placedestendances.com

Wallis kitten heel boots
£25 - wallis.co.uk

H M flap handbag
£20 - hm.com

ASOS bullet jewelry
$5.37 - asos.com

Fringe scarve
$15 - topshop.com

Comments