April 2012 Favorites

April 2012 Favorites

Hey everyone, its already May which means it's time for my April 2012 Favorites. This month has been great because it's actually starting to feel like summer! Most of the items that are in this month's favorites, I have put in my outfit posts so they might look familiar. I hope you all like what I chose as this month's favorites and don't forget to comment telling me your favorites.

Clothing Item: Colored Jeans; I had no trouble choosing Colored Jeans as my favorite clothing item this month, because I feel like all my outfit posts feature them.

Trend: Mint Clothes; I love this dress so much, and the big reason is because it is a Mint color. The outfit post before this one I talk about how much  love mint so I had to include it in my favorites.

Accessory: Cross-body bag with chain handle; Again, another item that I have styled with many outfits. This bag has a very easy-to-wear color and the chain gives it a great look.

 Movie: Hunger Games; Do I even need to explain this. Great movie and love the books!

Song: "Who You Are" by Jesse J; This song has been stuck in my head this whole month, it has a catchy beat and I also love many of Jesse J's songs.

Makeup Item: Revlon Lip Butters; These are the the best because they look like you have a lipstick on but they feel like chap stick. Great color selection too.

Food: Cupcakes; I have made cupcakes so many times this month, I don't know why it's just because they are soooo good.

Blogger: beautybroadcast.net; I love watching emilynoel83 on youtube and I have been reading her blog so much lately. It is full of great tips and suggestions.

Random: Floral; As you all can tell by the banner of my blog and the some items I have used in the outfit posts, I am in love with floral patterns.

Links:
Floral dress
£22 - desireclothing.co.uk

Dorothy Perkins aqua jeans
$44 - dorothyperkins.com

H M clutch handbag
£13 - hm.com

Oasis floral scarve
$36 - asos.com

Revlon beauty product
$7.49 - amazon.com


Comments