Must Have: Summer Shoes Under $30

Hey everyone, I am so excited to start blogging again because this past month has been so stressful. I have exams this week and then I am finally on SUMMER BREAK! In honor of that, I thought I'd do a Must Have: Summer Shoes Under $30. When ever I go shopping for shoes my price range is usually $30 and less (but I will spend a little more if the shoes are worth it). All the shoes are from Forever 21 because I think it is a great place to shop for shoes that are within my price range and that are on trend. 
Must Have: Summer Shoes Under $30
The first kind are T-STRAP SANDALS; I love the simplicity of these shoes but you can dress them up. Whether your out in the sun or running errands these shoes are stylish and comfy. These are only $11.00.

The second kind are BASIC BALLET FLATS; I think that ballet flats will never go out of style. They are so simple and easy to wear. Summer is the season of bright colors so keeping simple with your shoes is the way to go. These are only $17.00.


The the third kind are WEDGES; I think that these shoes are great for going out. Whether is with your friends or boyfriend, these shoes add style and height. They come in simple colors so they don't over power your outfit. These are the most expensive shoes in this post, $29.00 (but they're worth every penny).


The forth kind are FLORAL BALLET FLATS; I made a outfit a few weeks ago called a Mint and Floral Outfit and I included floral flats. They make any boring outfit that is lacking color, COLORFUL! These cost only $20.00.


The fifth kind are NUDE HEELS; If you are going to a special occasion and you feel that wedges are too simple, then wear these. They elongate your legs and don't look too over the top. These cost only $20.00.

I really hope you all find this helpful, these shoes are great Summer staples and I have a feeling that you'll be wearing them in the years to come because they will never go out of style. When going shopping for shoes don't think that the more expensive the shoe the better the quality, that is true in some cases but not always. Shop around go to your local thrift store and you'll definitely find great deals there.
Thanks for reading and have a great day.
 
Links:
Forever 21 platform wedge heels
$28 - forever21.com
Forever 21 shoes
$11 - forever21.com
Forever 21 shoes
$11 - forever21.com
Forever 21 shoes
$11 - forever21.com
Forever 21 shoes
$17 - forever21.com
Forever 21 ballerina shoes
$17 - forever21.com
Forever 21 stiletto pumps
$20 - forever21.com
Forever 21 ballerina shoes
$17 - forever21.com
Forever 21 shoes
$20 - forever21.com

Comments