Summer's Finally Here!

Summer's Finally Here!

Hey everyone, now that summer has officially started I thought I do a Summer Outfit because it has been a long time since I have done one. School is over and summer is finally here. The weather has been so weird here. First its really hot and then it rains. You never know what to wear.
Now on to the outfit, this dress is so cute and fun for summer. It has a small floral print which I am obsessed with. I put a thin white cardigan, if it gets a little chilly in the afternoon. The shoes are basic T-Strap Sandals that I have mentioned many times on my blog. The bracelets are so cute, because they add a pop of color that adds to the whole outfit. The nail polish is a basic creamy pink color which is perfect for this summer. Finally the last thing is one of my favorite waterproof mascaras the Rimmel London Scandal'Eyes mascara. 
I really hope everyone is having a great summer so far, and please don't forget to follow me on twitter. Thanks for reading. Bye!

         Links:
H M short flared dress
£13 - hm.com
Mango short sleeve cardigan
£9.99 - mango.com
Stacking bangle
6 AUD - diva.net.au
Opi nailpolish
£16 - nelly.com

Comments