2013 Oscars Red Carpet Best Dressed

The Oscars last night were amazing, and the fashion was just over the top and gorgeous. It was so hard to choose the Best Dressed for this year because there were some really nice fashion all around. However, I narrowed it down to 5 and these are in no particular order.

Naomi Watts
Dress: Armani Prive
My Comment: Wow! I love this dress so much because of the unique neckline and the color is so great on her skin tone. I love how she kept the hair and jewelry simple. The dress speaks for itself and it fits her like a glove.

 Jennifer Lawrence
Dress: Christian Dior Haute Couture
My Comment: This dress is stunning on Jennifer LawrenceI love the necklace draped down her back which you can't see on this picture but on TV it was something I had never seen before. Also her hair looks so good, and I love how she kept the jewelry very minimal.
Charlize Theron
Dress: Christian Dior Haute Couture
My Comment: When I first saw this dress, it actually wasn't my favorite. However the more I look at the dress the more I like it. I love the white color and the floral detailing around her hips. I also love her short hair and jewelry.  

Amy Adams
Dress: Oscar de la Renta
My Comment: This was one of the first dresses I saw on the Red Carpet. As soon as I saw it my jaw dropped. I loved the color on her and the shape is perfect. I love how her hair is just up and messy and she kept the jewelry very simple.
My source and for more pictures: CLICK HERE
 
These are my 5 Best Dressed Looks on the Red Carpet at the Oscars, what were some of yours?
 Thank you so much for reading and if you have any questions or comments then please leave them down below. Have a great day!

Comments