Simple Summer Outfit

Simple Summer Outfit

Hello everyone, during the Summer time the last thing I want to think about is what I am going to wear. I just want to throw something together and hope for the best. Throughout this summer I have been wearing a lot of summer dresses that have cute floral prints or other fun patterns like chevron. Theses dresses are so comfortable and easy to style. For this outfit I pared a floral print navy blue dress with some simple sandals, a cross body bag, cat eye sunglasses, heart shaped stud earrings and mascara. If it gets a little chilly where you live then adding a cardigan will do the trick to help keep you warm.  Also during the summer time I barely wear any makeup and the only time I do, it is just mascara and some lip gloss. I hope everyone is having a great summer so far. Thank you so much for reading and have a great day!

                            Links:
Oasis Cotton Dress
$45 - johnlewis.com
O'Neill Ipanema Sandals
$36 - sundancebeach.com
Forever 21 Vegan Handbag
$30 - forever21.com
Orelia Heart Earrings
$15 - johnlewis.com
Mango Cat Eye Sunglasses
$37 - mango.com

Comments