Casual Holiday Outfit

Casual Holiday Outfit

Hello Everyone, remember me? It has been a while since I have posted anything on this blog. Life has been so hectic these days, but I am happy to be back. I decided to put together a fun casual outfit today. In this outfit I paired some high-waist black pants with a cropped white and black polka dot blouse. I kept the shoes and the handbag simple by keeping with the black and white theme. The part of the look that I love the most would have to be the makeup. I am in love with the red lip and eyeliner combination. It kind of reminds me of Taylor Swift. The pop of red really add so much to this outfit and makes it perfect for the Holidays. I really hope you all like this look and if you have any questions or comments, please leave them in the comments below. Thank you all for sticking with me through these years. I am so excited to be back and you will be seeing a lot of Styleocity soon. Have a great day!

             Links:

H M shirts blouse
$13 - hm.com


Forever New black skinny jeans
$41 - forevernew.com.au


Charlotte Russe black shoes
$20 - charlotterusse.com


With Love From CA white purse
$6.49 - pacsun.com


Mac cosmetics lipstick
$16 - bloomingdales.com


Stila liquid eyeliner
$22 - sephora.com

Comments