Taylor Swift Inspired Outfit

Taylor Swift Inspired Outfit

Hello everyone,

Today I come to you with a celebrity inspired outfit! Taylor Swift is one celebrity that constantly raises the bar with simple, yet chic, fashion looks. This is a typical, every day Taylor Swift outfit. It features a fun spring white romper; which has been all the rage lately! I absolutely love that she paired it with the vibrant blue pointed heels. The bag is also a statement, yet timeless piece. It is something that would go great with any outfit. To finish it off, I included these fun studs and kept the makeup very simple, just like in the photo. For more information about the individual items and prices, check below! Anyway, I hope you all like this outfit! Let me know you thoughts in the comment section.

Outfit Details:

Comments