Rainy or Cold Day Outfit





This outfit is for those day where you look outside and its raining or it really cold. This is a really stylish outfit but it also can keep you warm. The top (1) is from Forever 21 and its a long sleeve grey hoodie with a cute design in the front. For jeans I went with dark washed skinny jeans (2) from Forever 21. I love Converse and if you want to pay the price for real Converse these Air Walk Canvas Kicks (3) from Payless are perfect. For the handbag (4) this Old Navy Faux-Leather Grey Tote is very cute and if you get rain on it, you can easily wipe it off. You don’t want to have many accessories so I suggest just earrings would be fine. The earring I chose for this outfit are the Metal Leaf Earrings from Forever 21. They are so cute. So I hope you loved this outfit. Comment and tell me what you think.
-Styleocity
Here are the links:
Hoodie $9.99

Comments