Trendy Topic: Faux Fur

Faux Fur.
From the Runway to your closet, Faux Fur has been rediscovered and more and more people have a Faux Fur piece. I think that this is such a great piece to add to a outfit that need a little spice. 
Miso Luxe Fur Cropped Jacket
30 GBP - republic.co.uk
Fur jackets »

Charlotte Fur Vest
$50 - delias.com
Fur vests »

Faux Fur Coat
$49 - forever21.com
Forever21 coats »

Faux Fur Cropped Blazer
$45 - forever21.com
Striped blazers »

25 GBP - dorothyperkins.com



Tell me if you have any Faux Fur pieces.
or
What is your opinion it?

XOXO


Comments

  1. I am digging the faux fur trend this winter, whether it be a coat or a vest I think it's totally chic and WARM! unfortunately I don't own anything yet :( soon hopefully! you have a great blog check out mine? :)

    xx
    www.dragonnfruit.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting. I always try to reply to every comment I receive.