Fashion Tag!


1. What is your favorite accessory?

-A crossbody bag
2. Whos your role model?
-My mom in real life and Donna Karan
3. What do you always carry with you?
-My phone
4. What would you describe your fashion style as?
-Casual, Comfortable, Boho, Chic
5. Favorite: jeans, sunglasses, shoes?
-Jeans: a pair from Old Navy, Sunglasses: from Macys, Shoes: Flats from Payless
6. What inspired you to make a fashion blog?
-I love reading other fashion blogs and seeing other people style and so one day I made one myself to showcase my style.
7. What is your favorite fashion store/shop?
-OLD NAVY
8. What is your favorite fabric in clothing?
-Cotton, because it is so comfortable.
9. Who is your favorite designer?
-Donna Karan
10. Who/what inspires your fashion?
-No one, because I think fashion is about expressing yourself and having your own sense of style.
11. What would you choose to do - buy something in high quality or make it your self if you can?
-Make it myself, because when I look for clothes I can never find the perfect shape or perfect color, so if I made it myself I would not have to deal with that.

Comments