1 Scarf, 25 Ways to Wear it

I was looking around YouTube for some fashion videos, and I came across this channel, wendyslookbook. Wendy posts various types of how-to's, tutorials, and outfits videos. The video that stood out the most, was a video show you 25 different ways to wear a scarf. 
Now I know most of you are thinking, why is she posting something about scarves in the beginning of  summer? Well scarves are in this season, and I don't mean heavy, winter scarves just chiffan or light fabric scarves.  
Most people tie their scarves in the traditional loop around their necks, but this video will teach you to try something different. As soon as I finished seeing this video, I immediately wanted to buy a million scarves.

Here is the video:

She also has a blog: http://www.wendyslookbook.com/

Comments