Trendy Topic: Feather Accessories

Feather Extensions, Feather Earrings, Feather Necklaces... They're everywhere.
This trend has been around for a while now, and this summer it is expected to be everywhere. When I first saw this trend on the street, I thought it was ridiculous. The more and more I saw people using this trend the more I have started to like it.

Here are a few feather accessories I put together on Polyvore:
Trendy Topic: Feather Accessories


River Island pink hoop earrings
£13 - riverisland.com

Club Manhattan feather earrings
€20 - welikefashion.com

Club Manhattan black necklace
€25 - welikefashion.com

Beaded earrings
$15 - urbanoutfitters.com

GUESS leaf earrings
$22 - macys.com

BKE vintage style earrings
$7 - buckle.com

Feather earrings
$46 - boutiques.refinery29.com

Hoop earrings
$7.50 - hottopic.com

Wet Seal polka dot earrings
$10 - wetseal.com

Feather earrings
$40 - pyramidcollection.com

Feather necklace
$50 - cynthiarowley.com

Betsey johnson earrings
$50 - betseyjohnson.com



Comments

  1. Lovely inspiration..Feathers are definitely everywhere now!! Great post.


    <3 Marina
    Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle thanks :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting. I always try to reply to every comment I receive.