Blake Lively Inspired Outfit

Since Gossip Girl is one of my favorite shows I thought I'd do an outfit featuring Blake Lively. In this picture she is on the set of Gossip Girl and I think the outfit is so cute. What catches your eye first is that Red Sequin Sweater! I tried to find a similar sequin sweater to use for this outfit, but I couldn't. The actual sweater costs $303! I thought I would skip on the sequins and just use a top with red and black. I know that she does not have a handbag in this picture, but I thought I'd add one to make the outfit complete. The boots look almost identical to the ones Blake has on, and I love how the leather jacket looks with the sequin sweater. 
Thanks for reading, and have a great day!
Blake Lively Inspired Outfit


Stripe t shirt
£15 - houseoffraser.co.uk

H M short jacket
£30 - hm.com

Skinny leg jeans
$20 - witchery.com.au

Zip boots
£30 - desireclothing.co.uk

Wallet
$50 - billabonggirls-usa.com



Comments

  1. Blake Lively is always an inspiration!

    http://juicyguile.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting. I always try to reply to every comment I receive.