Keeping it Simple

Keeping it Simple
 
Hey everyone, today has been a great day so far because it is officially the LAST DAY OF SCHOOL! We didn't have class so we just had to pick up or report card and yearbook. My friends had gotten their stuff earlier so I didn't get to say bye, but we'll hang out during the summer.
Some days you just want to throw something on and not even think twice about it. I think this outfit is simple and casual enough for anything, like going shopping or just hanging out with your friends. I love the Nautical themed shirt so much and the high waist shorts are huge this summer. The rest of the outfit is very basic with TOMS, a simple braided bracelet, black studs, and a cross body bag. Also the nail polish I chose for this outfit is a matte navy blue which is a must have in any nail polish lovers collection. 
I really hope you all like this outfit and I have many more planned for this summer. 
Thanks for reading and have a great day! 

           Links:
Miso t shirt
£10 - republic.co.uk
River Island black shorts
£20 - riverisland.com
TOMS navy shoes
$44 - toms.com
Charlotte Russe satchel bag
$16 - charlotterusse.com
Monsoon bracelet
$35 - monsoon.co.uk
TarinaTarantino stud earrings
$26 - shoplastyle.com
Essie nail polish
$8 - essie.com

Comments