Fourth of July Day Outfit

Hey everyone, tomorrow is Independence Day and I am super excited. In honor of that I thought I do two outfits, a Day outfit which is more casual and a Night outfit which is great if your going to a party. I will post the Night outfit tomorrow, so be on the look out for that. I really hope you all like both the outfits and please let me know in the comments below which one you like better. Have a happy and fun Fourth of July!

DAY OUTFIT:
Fourth of July Day Outfit

                Links:

Club L striped shirt
25 CAD - nelly.com

Miss Selfridge denim shorts
45 CAD - missselfridge.com

Black sneaker
425 CAD - jildorshoes.com

Cheeky Budha shoulder bag
45 CAD - republic.co.uk

Kate Spade black stud earrings
39 CAD - nordstrom.com

Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter, Red Velvet
7.62 CAD - drugstore.com

Comments