Mint and Purple Color Blocking Outfit

Mint and Purple Color Blocking Outfit

Hey everyone, how has your summer been so far? My summer has been pretty fun, I went camping for a week which explains the lack of posts. We went camping in a very nice and quiet place. There were a lot of nice trails to hike on and great streams for fishing. It was a great way to get away for the hectic and crowded city.
Anyway, this outfit has a very interesting color combination; mint and purple. You probably wouldn't think of pairing these two colors together but somehow it works. I love color blocking especially for this summer and I hope to make more color blocking outfit soon. I hope everyone is having a great day, and please don't forget to comment telling me what your favorite color blocking combination is? Thanks for reading, bye!
         
                     Links: 
Chiffon top
20 CAD - allyfashion.com
Vila Clothes skinny jeans
19 CAD - fashionunion.com
Tommy Hilfiger ballet flat
35 CAD - endless.com
Cheeky Budha shoulder bag
44 CAD - republic.co.uk
By Malene Birger plastic jewelry
36 CAD - bymalenebirger.com
Essie nail polish
8.12 CAD - cusp.com

Comments