Warm Colors Outfit

Warm Colors Outfit

Hello everyone, I cannot believe there is only one more month until school starts which means one more month until  SENIOR YEAR, can you tell I am a little excited? Anyway, this outfit is very simple and easy to wear. I haven't really caught on to high-low skirts yet but when I was thinking of what to pair with this sleeveless blouse, I said why not? It really turned out better than what I thought it was going to be. With a few finishing touches like the nude flats, leather cross body bag, and simple brown and gold bracelets, this outfit was complete. I really hope you all like this outfit and if you have any questions or comments then leave them down below. Thank you so much for reading, and have a great day!

                  
                Links:

Monki sheer sleeveless blouse
27 CAD - monki.com

Dorothy Perkins chiffon skirt
44 CAD - dorothyperkins.com

ASOS ballet shoes
27 CAD - asos.com

Mantaray cross body handbag
34 CAD - debenhams.com

Mango bracelet
25 CAD - placedestendances.com



Comments