Burgundy Outfit and Makeup Tutorial

Burgundy Outfit and Makeup Tutorial

Hello everyone, I thought I'd change up the style of this outfit post and add a makeup tutorial to it. Fall is my favorite season not only because my birthday is in fall but because of the deep colors. This outfit includes one of my favorite fall colors, Burgundy. This peplum top is so cute and it goes great with the simple black skirt. I tried to keep the rest of the outfit simple by adding some basic nude heels, a lace shoulder bag, pink rose earrings, and gold bangles. The makeup is a very easy smokey eye with a hint of burgundy. I found this video of the makeup look on YouTube.
I really hope you all like this outfit and if you have any questions or comments then leave them down below. Thank you so much for reading, and have a great day!

Links:
Miss Selfridge burgundy shirt
48 CAD - missselfridge.com
Warehouse
32 CAD - warehouse.co.uk
Dorothy Perkins nude pumps
48 CAD - dorothyperkins.com
Dorothy Perkins shoulder handbag
21 CAD - dorothyperkins.com
White House Black Market set of bangle
24 CAD - whitehouseblackmarket.com
Flower earrings
9.88 CAD - simons.ca
BHCosmetics shimmer eyeshadow
18 CAD - bhcosmetics.com
Revlon lip makeup
0.01 CAD - amazon.com
Revlon lip gloss
10 CAD - fashionaddict.com.au
Rimmel waterproof mascara
11 CAD - asos.com
Beauty product
makeupgeek.com

Comments