Spring Color Blocking Outfit

Spring Color Blocking Outfit

 Hello everyone, the last post I did was a Trendy Topic all about Sleeveless Blouses, so I thought today I would style an outfit with a sleeveless blouse. 
I wanted to make this great outfit to transition from Winter to Spring and maybe to Summer. It is a little bit more formal and professional however you can work with the pieces and make it your own. I also decided to make it a Color Blocking outfit because it really captures the colors of spring in a unique way. I used a simple white sleeveless blouse with a black collar because there was already a lot going on with the yellow blazer and the blue skirt. I am loving putting blazers in outfits because they give you some warmth but they are not heavy and hot. I finished the outfit with great wardrobe staples such as black heels, pearl earrings, and a basic black bag. When you what to color block in your outfits it is good to use only two colors maybe three and keep the rest of the pieces simple. Overall the outfit is nice and put together but still fun because of the color blocking.
I really hope everyone is having a great day, and if you have any questions or comments then please leave them down below. Thank you so much for reading, and don't forget to follow.


                 Links:
Sleeveless tank top
37 CAD - sheinside.com
One button blazer
48 CAD - sheinside.com
Belted skirt
19 CAD - desireclothing.co.uk
Black tote
47 CAD - newlook.com
Henri Bendel stud earrings
49 CAD - henribendel.com


Comments