Trendy Topic: Sleeveless Blouses

Trendy Topic: Sleeveless Blouses

Hello everyone, I don't know about you, but I am really excited for spring. I love the warm weather don't get me wrong but I what I really love is the spring fashion. The nice pastel colors and floral patterns are my favorite as you can tell by 98% of my outfit posts. 
I decided to do a Trendy Topic for something that I think is really great to have in your spring wardrobe; A Sleeveless Blouse. There are many ways to style a sleeveless blouse which makes it ideal for a student or someone on the go. 
You can pair them with simple skinny jeans of your choice or a cute floral print skirt. If it is a little bit chilly where you live then you can simply add a cardigan, sweater, blazer (my favorite), or a jacket. Play around with your outfits and do not be afraid to mix and match. I will be styling some outfits that include Sleeveless Blouses in the days to come, so be on the look out for that.  
I really hope everyone is having a great day, and if you have any questions or comments then please leave them down below. Thank you so much for reading, and don't forget to follow.

                          Links:
Splendid aqua blouse
150 CAD - question-air.com
Sleeveless silk blouse
105 CAD - johnlewis.com
Chiffon shirt
36 CAD - awwdore.com
Oasis shirt
46 CAD - oasis-stores.com
True decadence
23 CAD - awear.com
Chiffon blouse
31 CAD - fashionunion.com
Forever 21 woven shirt
16 CAD - forever21.com
Denim shirt
23 CAD - newlook.com
H m blouse
6.13 CAD - hm.com
H m blouse
6.13 CAD - hm.com

Comments