Graduation Outfit

Graduation Outfit
 
Hello everyone, I just finished my exams today and I am ready for graduation next week! I am really excited so I thought I would so a Graduation Outfit. I absolutely love the fun colors in this outfit! the mint green color has been so popular this year and it goes so well with the brown leather belt. For the shoes I was going to put heels however I do not want to fall when I am on stage so I put flats instead. I finished the outfit off with some simple bangles, pearl earrings that are a really pretty champagne color, and a mint nail polish from Essie. I really hope you all like this outfit. Since I am on Summer vacation now, I plan on doing some more outfits and  other fun posts. If you have an suggestions or requests then please leave them down below. Thank you so much for reading and following. Have a great day!

                     Links:
Lace dress
40 CAD - tokyolaundry.com
Topshop
37 CAD - topshop.com
H m
6.36 CAD - hm.com
Pearl wedding earrings
22 CAD - oliverbonas.com
Maison Boinet leather belt
155 CAD - barneys.com

Comments