Trendy Topic: Printed Pants

Hello everyone, I have seen a lot of people online and on the streets wear some very bold printed pants. It is common for shirts and dresses to have prints but now pants have them too. The more I see people wear them the more I start to like them. They can be paired with a simple top and either flats or heals. Note that some of these pants are leggings and look nice with a longer top. You can even dress them up with some nice chunky jewelry and a blazer. Here I have complied some really inexpensive printed pants from Forever 21, Asos, JcPenny, Joe Fresh, etc. If you are not that bold then try something simple like a black and white tribal print and work your way to the other more bold colors and prints. I really hope you all give printed pants a try. In the days to come I will hopefully make an outfit showing how to style printed pants. Tell me what you think of printed pants in the comments bellow because I would love to know!  Thank you so much for reading and have a great day!
~Styleocity

Comments

  1. Great post!

    I haven't been able to get into the printed pant trend - however, I've dipped by toes into the print shorts trend!

    The bold prints make it so easy to throw on a simple T and sandals for a put together look!

    I hope you have a great weekend!

    -Jenn
    SnappyLemon.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love printed trousers they just don't suit me at all! Can't pull it off :(
    I see you're currently following my blog via GFC, and everyones been talking about how it is/isn't shutting down on July 1st, so I just wanted to let you know that you can still follow me via Bloglovin (which I personally prefer anyway) and there is a link on my sidebar... Thanks!
    http://www.bandasaur.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting. I always try to reply to every comment I receive.