Summer Color Blocking Outfit

Summer Color Blocking Outfit


Hello everyone, summer time is here and so is the heat. With temperatures rising over the 100s it is difficult to find clothes that will look cute and still keep you cool. The colors in this outfit are ones that I have loved pairing together. The shirt is a light weight sleeveless blouse and I paired that with some simple white high waist shorts. I added a pop of color with the sandals, large bangle, and nail polish. I kept the handbag simple by using a white cross body bag that goes with the shorts. I finished the outfit off with some mascara because you all know that I wear no makeup during the summer except mascara. I really hope everyone is having a great day, and if you have any questions or comments then please leave them down below. 
Thank you so much for reading, and don't forget to follow.

                  Links:

Comments