Ask Styleocity #3

Before I start with Ask Styleocity,  I just wanted to thank you all for making me reach 50 followers. I have the best supporters and it always makes my day when I read all your comments and emails. You all are amazing!

REMEMBER: I will choose random questions from either Styleocity's FormspringTwitter, or Facebook Page
(BTW: They don't have to be fashion related!)

Q1: Can you make an outfit with flare jeans and heels?
A1: Great suggestion! Here is the outfit I made.

Q2: What was the last thing you bought? (anything really)
A2: I think it was actually a plain white v-neck from Old Navy.

Q3: What's the oldest piece of clothing you still own and wear?
A3: My Aeropostale Hoodie.

Q4: What do you think of the spring runway collection? Who was your favorite   designer? And what trend do you think will be popular of those from the Fashion week?
A4:  I loved it! So many neutrals, and prints. My favorite designers were Alexander McQueen, Marc Jacobs, Prada, and Emilio Pucci! Most popular trend: Prints! 

Q5: Do you do any DIY stuff? If so, can you share?
A5: Sorry, I don't know how to do any DIY stuff. Maybe I'll learn some and share them with you guys.

Q6: Can I have more back to school outfits?
A6: Ok! Here are all my Back to School Outfits.

Q7: Please do more Spencer Hasting from Pretty Little Liars recreations.
A7: Ok I will.

Q8: Hi. I just purchases a one shoulder black A-line dress for a party, any ideas about how I can accessorize it? I was thinking of gold metal bangles and long chains. What do you suggest?
A8: That's a good idea, if you are going to wear a necklace, make sure that it is not too much, you know with the one shoulder, but bracelets, rings and earrings are great. I think that the jewelery would look great if it were rose gold or any gold color. For shoes and bag make them a pop of color, remember you don't have to do the classic red shoe or bag, try green, blue or you could go with a nude pump. I did a New Years Party Outfit that had an outfit with a one shoulder dress and maybe you can get some ideas there. Please let me know how your outfit turned out! Hope this helped and thanks for the question.


Comments